Do you use goat milk in all your products?
- Yes, most of them! Not all products require goat milk. Some require natural liquid goat milk (from our farm) and some products, particularly, Triple B Hydrating Cream™ require powdered goat milk #stillrealgoatmilk #medicinal #cancercare #pure
What is the shelf life of products?
- We guarantee a one year shelf life when kept out of extreme heat or extreme cold. Our products are made as naturally as possible, leaving out gluten, phthalates, sulfates, petro chemicals, and parabens. These are horrible for your skin and in most "Brand Name" skincare products
You have so many scents! Where can I smell all of them?
Do you sell products on your farm?
Do you offer Bass Farms visits/tours?
- No, our Work Shop is located on our personal property and farm homestead
- Honestly we're just too busy making product and fulfilling orders!
- We have nothing to hide, ask us anything!
Where can I find your products?
Does any store sell all of your products?
My product looks funny
- Certain liquid items will "settle" in the bottle ... Just shake it up! Remember, we don't add chemicals to keep it all together (Healthier for you!) Natural products will darken over a bit of time, especially any product with Vanilla, Pumpkin, Charcoal, & Frankincense & Myrrh; Not a worry at all.
- Charcoal will settle at the bottom of the bottle will darken
- Any product with Vanilla in it will darken
- Any product with coffee grounds in it will darken
- Bar soaps will harden and darken over time
- Sometimes we change the formula a bit in a product; Only to make it even better!
I'm not happy with my product; I don't like the smell; I need to return it; It did not work for me; What do I do?
- If you receive a product that you think something is wrong with it ... or the product is damaged, please use the Contact Us Form at BassFarms.comwithin 30 days of shipment of product.
- If you purchased the product from one of our retailers, you need to contact the Retail Store where it was purchased and abide by the store's return policy.
- Bass Farms only accepts returns from purchases ordered from shop.bassfarms.com
- Notification of returns must be completed within 30 days of shipment date from Bass Farms
- Complete Contact Us to notify us of your reason to return the product and to request our Return Shipping address
- If product arrives damaged, please take pictures so we can document for *USPS shipping claims
- Please return any unused portion of the product in its original container
- Include your Name & Email Address from original order invoice
- Bass Farms is not responsible for return shipping charges
- Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks processing
- Refunds will be issued in the amount of the product purchase price, excluding shipping
- I'm concerned about my personal information being shared when I submit information to your site/store
Indiana Goat Milk Skin & Cancer Care Products